Monday, February 23, 2009

Two New Cards

Hi All,
My apologies for the extended delay in posting here, it's been a verrrry long week!!
Anyways, my Kaszazz order arrived today and I just wanted to share the 2 cards I've made so far.
The first one is a Sympathy card for my sons Kinder teacher whose Grandma passed away last week and the second one is a Get Well card for my neice who has been in hospital this last week. GET WELL SOON EM!!!!
Even though these stamps are not Stampin' Up! I have used the Wonder Water Colour Crayons on these projects. I LOVE the crayons. They are soooo easy to use and can give an unlimited colour range and effects. I also used versamark inkpad and Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder. The stamped greetings are from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.
Today is also a very sad day as I said farewell to my Pink Wishblade. Let's hope Mel enjoys her as much as I did!!

Have a wonderful day,

shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment