Saturday, February 7, 2009

Big Bird :D


My apologies for the photo quality!!

Here's a quick idea perfect to attach to big paper clips, bamboo sticks, pencils or straws for birthday parties. For the face I've used the Stampin' Up! scallop punch, for the mouth I've used the large and small oval punches and for the eyes I used the circles that are made when you use a hole punch. For Big Birds feathers on his head I've used the large oval punch again and kinda offset the second punch to form a kind of nike tick. You can punch 2 heads out to cover the front and back of the item you're attaching him to. He's super cute and super easy. I've also made Elmo, Cookie Monster and The Grouch. If anyone knows of great sites for making punch art please let me know!!
Cheers,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment