Thursday, April 12, 2012



Hi all,
OK, so my New Years resolution to blog at least weekly has gone a little astray....just a little!
Anyways, here's a card I made for the card swap I'm currently involved in. The theme was Autumn and I sooooo wasn't in a brown and gold and yellow mood so I googled flowers that bloom in Autumn and up came a gerbera. Gerberas are one of my favorite flowers, always so bright and cheery. They always seem like such a happy flower to me.
The card base is a design from the fabulous Monica Bjork. The flower I designed myself and the sentiment is a SU! stamp embossed with glitter sliver embossing powder.
Everything was, of course, cut out using my Gazelle.
This was a really quick and easy card. The longest part is waiting for the glue to dry!
I'm now off to watch the series return of Secret Diary of a call girl, love that show!
Have a great week,
Shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment