Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Aperture/Window card




I really am on a roll this week!!
Here's another card I've just completed. The theme is window/aperture card.
I was really stumped with this theme so I went googling! LOVE google!! I stumbled across a blog by Kristina Werner (http://www.kwernerdesign.com) and found this awesome little card. Kristina even provides the template for it for FREE!! In different cutting formats plus pdf.
I love the simplicity of this card. I was going to embellish it with grass and flowers but ended up leaving it clean like Kristina did.
Everything was cut out on my gazelle and all card stock used is American Crafts.
The next one I make I'm going to put a pane of acetate in it to really give it a window effect.
I hope you like it!
Cheers,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment