Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Female Ingenuity at it's best?



I was surfing the net the other night and visited one of my all time favorite blogs, Becca's Amazing Paper Grace (if you haven't checked out her site you just HAVE to, she is an amazing lady with an amazing talent), anyways, she had made her own peg board bow maker which makes tying professional looking bows a breeze!! Apparently I'm a little behind with this knowledge, but once I saw Becca use her bow maker I just had to have one NOW!!
Mind you this was at about 10 o'clock last night, and with Bunnings closed I had to use my female ingenuity, and I came up with this.
Very rudimentary but it works!! Ok, so the pencils wobble around a little bit and transfer tape isn't overly sticky to keep the pencils straight but it did the job :)
Hubby now has the measurements needed to make me my own peg board bow maker.
I'll post an update when he's finished it.

Cheers for now,

shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment