Monday, March 21, 2011

Butterfly treat box


Here's a cute little treat box I've been working on today. It was my dad's wedding on Saturday and unfortunately I was too sick to attend because of a migraine, but hubby bought me home a little bonbonierrie (SP?) and I just knew I had to make it!! I'm going to be using these as little treat boxes for everyone who makes a purchase from De-Signs Made By Me! at the Paperific Expo that's on at the Melbourne Show Grounds April 1st-3rd. So make sure you drop on by and say hello, you might just end up walking away with a Gazelle!!! OHHHHHH!!!! for those of you interested the price of a Gazelle has come way down and Alisa now has them at the UNBELIEVABLE price of ONLY $650 (plus P&H if needed). I am so not happy Jan considering I paid $890 for my pink baby. You can check out Alisa's website for more info.

Cheers,

shell xoxo

P.S. if you'd like this file in WPC format just email me after leaving a comment and I'll shoot it off to you asap :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment