Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have recovered enough to celebrate the New Year in style!!
I've just completed a card style called "tent topper". I did this for a friends wedding this coming Saturday. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I've continued the black, white and gold them on the inside of the card as well, with a little border of black hearts along the bottom layered onto the gold heart vellum along with 2 little red glitter hearts in the bottom right hand corner.
I have to make a baby card as well today and am thinking a nice monogram "S" (the baby's name is Sarah) on the circle bit with some lovely soft pinks and lilacs :) I'll post a picture if I get it done before midnight!!
If you'd like a WPC file of the card pattern just let me know and I'll email it off to you.
Have a wonderful day,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment