Saturday, December 19, 2009


Hi all,


Long time no chat!! Life has been hectic to say the least for the past couple of months. It's only 6


sleeps till the man in the red suit visits and I just can't believe how unprepared I am!! I'm on target for getting next years Christmas cards made so for those of you expecting a card from me this year, don't!!

I did however manage to make these gorgeous little night lights for some friends children. As an added bonus they double as money boxes complete with coin slot and rubber stopper in the base. They measure about 5'x5' so are really cute!

The glass brick/boxes I got from a local tile shop and then I just did a print and cut using my Gazelle with items from Letteringdelights.com.

I reckon they turned out pretty awesome and I hope Joel, Olivia and Brook like them as much as I do!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and I thank you for following my blog during 2009!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment