Monday, August 17, 2009

Tri-Fold Shutter Card




Here's a card I made last night. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It is cut entirely using my Gazelle. With the exception of the little butterflies. I figured out that by positioning what you want to cut where, you can make 4 cards using 4 sheets of card stock so it's a very economical and impressive card that needs very little in the way of embellishments. I think this would make a great going away card or a leaving card, lots of room for everyone to write their best wishes!
I used all SU! card stock and the Merci stamp is also SU! as is the little flower stamp you can just make out on the yellow card stock that I stamped with versamark.
If you'd like the file for this card complete with all layers of cut card stock, I've uploaded it over at the Yahoo group or you can email me directly for the file.
Enjoy,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment