Friday, August 28, 2009

Boo Boo Dragon


(Please excuse my night photography. Patience is NOT one of my strong points!!)

I have recently discovered an amazingly talented digital stamp designer by the name of Dustin Pike. You can check out some if his awesome work by visiting his website here and you can also purchase his images here for the extremely reasonable price of only $1USD. He also does some awesome stuff with modelling clay. On a recent post he made the cutest little dragon head while 'wasting a morning'!! Wish I could come up with some creations like he does will 'wasting' a morning!!
Once I saw this Boo Boo Dragon I just had to have him. Isn't he just gorgeous!! I did this card for an elderly client who comes to the salon regularly for a Flo wave. That's not a typo either!! Her name is Flo so she has a "flo" wave instead of a blow wave :) She had a fall recently and I thought this little guy might cheer her up.
Stay tuned for more of Dustins' images. I think I can feel another addiction coming on!!
Have a great week end,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment