Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yet another Tilda!




Here's another Tilda card I did for a friends 18th birthday. I really like the black matting on the words. The glitter words really had me worried. The paper has a kind of slick backing on it and I was dreading it not sticking to the gazelle mat properly, so I helped it along by running some snail adhesive at intervals just to give it some extra staying power!!
The card base, the words and matting are all cut using gazza. Tilda is coloured in using the Stampin' Up! wonder watercolour crayons. The little glitter flowers are by Heidi Grace and I did some faux stitching using my Stabilo White Gel roller pen. On the inside of the card I cut out a border for the bottom edge in the same purple as the card mat using the fiskars "lazy summer" border punch.
Look out for more Tilda cards in the near future!! A friend (who shall henceforth be call "The Enabler") and I have ordered some Tilda and Edwin stamps from the UK. Check out http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/ for some gorgeous stamps!!!
Till later,
Happy Stampin'!!
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment