Saturday, January 1, 2011


OMG!!! Another year has gone past, and another lot of New Years' resolutions have been made :) I hope you all have had a fabulous Festive Season, whatever it is you celebrate, filled with love, laughter, friends and family. May 2011 bless you with good health, love and happiness.

I found these gorgeous little hydrangia flowers over on Penny Duncan's blog and thought I'd give them a go. I'm not sure mine are as pretty as Penny's! They were really easy to make. I improvised with the 1/2 sphere by using dry florists foam scooped out melon baller style with a 1tsp sized measuring spoon. Everything was cut out on gazza and I used an embossing folder called cottage floral.

Once again you need to excuse my photography. I finished this card at 11pm and being the impatient person I am, I just HAD to put it on my blog tonight!

Have a wonderful day!

Shell xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment