Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Bouquet



Well I'm back from my Summer Sabbatical!! I kinda lost my mojo there after Christmas but I'm now back with a vengance!!

I'm busily trying to think of things to make to take to Paperific which is happening the weekend of 5th-7th of March. Please feel free to drop by the De-Signs Made By me! stand where Alisa and I will be showing off the AMAZING Gazelle and Pazzles.

Isn't this little Bouquet of chup'a'chups gorgeous!! I'm guessing most of you have seen the paper strawberries that are popular right now. Well I turned them upside down and made them roses instead and filled them with chup'a'chups. Half a polystyrene ball, a metal bucket from the $2 shop and some nice paper for filler and there you have the easiest, cutest and cheapest dozen roses bouquet you can make!

If anyone would like the strawberry/rose file just drop me an email. I've only got it WPC format.

I've also listed some of my SU! stamp sets on eBay. My user ID is shellsub70 if you'd like to check them out.

Have a wonderful day!

Shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment