Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Bunny Basket






How cute is this little dude?? I found this gorgeous little fella on Yvonne's blog. I did make one using the punches she suggested from Stampin' Up!, but then I decided to test my design skills out and do all the pieces on my Gazelle using the Funtime Software.
I managed the body shape no probs, I even did the paws, no idea how so don't ask, but when it came to making the simple box design, well, let's just say it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be!! Once again my dear friend Alisa came to my aid and did it in about 2 seconds flat!!
I tried to track down some flocked paper for bunny's body today, but there's nothing within my budget. I absolutely refuse to buy 1 piece of paper for $5 no matter how much I want it!!

After some chalking of the edges and some gluing together, plus I replaced the black eyes in the pattern with googly eyes, here he is....way too cute!!

If you want the WPC file for cutting this out on your cutter, just drop me a line and I'll forward it on to you.
I also wanted to share a picture of my little man fast asleep in mummy's bed. I went to check on him (he has a cold so is sleeping with mum right now) and I found him like this, sound asleep with his leg just hanging in space. I couldn't have been comfortable but he didn't seem to mind!
Cheers for now,
shell xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment